Scrum is the most widely used agile project development framework in the IT industry worldwide, characterized by adopting a strategy of incremental construction of the product or service, rather than total planning and execution. Implementing Scrum practices in organizations results in a noticeable increase in productivity, delivery time and competitiveness.
The study material, mock exam and exam for this certification is designed by CertiProf® who will be responsible for issuing the certification when the candidate takes and passes the exam.
The study material has 4 chapters and 5 mock exams so that the candidate to be certified understands the general concepts and how to help Scrum teams to speed up the delivery of a "Finished" product at the end of each Sprint. At the end of reading the study material you will have important knowledge to take the Scrum Master Professional certification exam.
- The applicant will have access to the study material and voucher.
- You will have two attempts at the certification exam.
- The voucher is valid for 6 months, during which time you will have access to the two attempts to take the certification exam.
- When the candidate takes the certification exam, he/she will be supervised by IzyAcademy. Details about connection, schedule and availability are sent to the candidate when he/she applies to sit for this exam.
- To obtain the Scrum Master Professional Certificate, the candidate must achieve a minimum pass rate of 80%.
- When the person passes the certification exam, CertiProf issues to his/her email certificate and digital badge endorsed by Credly.
Study material topics
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
mock exam information:
- All 5 mock exams are graded from 0 to 5.
- Each mock exam has unlimited attempts to validate your knowledge.
- The study material requires approximately 30 hours to be developed by the student.
Technical support information
Need technical assistance with the online course? Do the following: