CertiProf® offers the professional certification in Agile Coach Professional Certificate (ACPC), for those who wish to learn and implement coaching competencies to find and manage the necessary changes to achieve objectives and accomplish goals.
Coaching is a discipline that consists of problem solving, allowing personal and professional development to achieve awareness, improve communication, deepen oneself and obtain extraordinary results in life, profession, business or entrepreneurship.
This course seeks to help strengthen knowledge based on the support material provided by CertiProf; however, the izyacademy platform does not generate a certificate of participation, even if the proposed simulation is passed.
What you´ll learn
- Agile overview.
- Overview of coaching.
- Recommended Agile Coaching Competencies
- Key Agile coach concepts.
- The Agile Coach DNA (Manoel Pimentel)
- Overview of Main Agile Frameworks
- Have Scrum Master professional
certification or equivalent.
- Grading from 0 to 5 to one decimal place.
- The course is passed with a grade equal to or higher than 3.5.
- There will be a maximum of 3 attempts per evaluation in each exam.
- A final mock certification exam of 40 questions will be evaluated.
- The mock certification has a value of 100%.
- The course has 2 non-evaluative activities as preparation for the mock certification.
The course has an approximate duration of 30 hours to be developed by the student.
Technical Support Information