The Agile coach is a person with skills in leadership and agile methodologies that promotes cultural transformation for the adoption of agile practices in the organization. Promotes collaboration, communication, continuous improvement, guides and trains teams in agile tools and practices.
The study material, simulation and exam for this certification is designed by CertiProf® who will be in charge of issuing the respective certification once the applicant takes and passes the exam.
The study material consists of 7 chapters and a simulation that will give the applicant a general understanding of the subject.
At the end of reading the study material you will obtain important knowledge to take the certification exam as Agile Coach Professional Certificate.
Study material topics
- The applicant will have access to the study material and voucher.
- You will have two attempts at the certification exam.
- The voucher is valid for 6 months, during which time you will have access to the two attempts to take the certification exam.
- When the candidate takes the certification exam, he/she will be supervised by IzyAcademy. Details about connection, schedule and availability are sent to the candidate when he/she applies to sit for this exam.
- To obtain the Agile Coach Professional Certificate, the candidate must achieve a minimum pass rate of 80%.
- When the person passes the certification exam, CertiProf issues to his/her email certificate and digital badge endorsed by Credly.
Key Agile coach concepts.
The Agile Coach DNA (Manoel Pimentel)
Overview of Main Agile Frameworks.
- Have Scrum Master professional
certification or equivalent.
Mock exam information:
- All 5 mock exams are graded from 0 to 5.
- Each mock exam has unlimited attempts to validate your knowledge.
The study material requires approximately 30 hours to be developed by the student.
Technical Support Information